Silver Service Property Management
As an independent residential property management & sales company, Silver Service Real Estate continues to challenge the boundaries of excellence in service. Our reason for being is to deliver exemplary service in an industry often characterised by mediocrity.
Silver Service Real Estate represents its Clients with a focus on ethical behaviour and a determination to promote more effective approaches to the market. Why settle for impersonal service when you can have an innovative alternative based on communication and trust?
Our results confirm the value of our approach compared with ‘traditional’ management methodologies.
We believe service begins with understanding and respect and, it is then tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
Before you commit
- You receive a written appraisal of your property and its expected rental return
- We also provide you with a full schedule of our fees and charges
We advise while you direct
- As your property management experts, we provide clear professional guidance to you every step of the way
- We then follow your instructions to ensure that your requirements are met
Showcasing your property
- We engage a professional photographer to capture your property at its best
- Your property is advertised on Melbourne’s leading property Web sites
- We will present your property to our existing clients and contact networks
- Where required, advertising boards can be provided
- Our qualified staff attend all inspections to ensure that your property is professionally presented and that security is maintained
- You will receive regular feedback regarding the market response to our campaign
- All prospective tenants are thoroughly vetted prior to submission to you for approval
- We arrange completion of all legal documentation by the successful applicant and yourself
- We ensure that bond and rent are received and processed prior to handing over the keys
We actively manage your investment
- Regular inspections are conducted on your property and results are reported back to you
- We liaise with the tenant, yourself and our quality tradesmen to efficiently manage all maintenance and minor property improvements
- Should it ever be required, we represent your interests in the appropriate tribunal
- Any arrears in rental receipts are actively managed and you are notified of all details
- We can arrange to receive and pay all relevant bills on your behalf
- Your rental income is paid electronically into your bank account
- A statement is prepared for you each month detailing relevant receipts and expenses
- Annual statements can also be prepared as required