(03) 8689 7960 [email protected]

Paying Bond

Security Bond is equal to one calendar months’ rental, which is required prior to commencement.

The bond must be paid either by Bank Cheque or Money Order and made payable to the RTBA (Residential Tenancies Bond Authority).

Monies received will then be processed along with the Bond Lodgement Form, and forwarded to the RTBA by our office on your behalf.

Contact RTBA

In person:

Victorian Consumer & Business Centre

113 Exhibition Street

Melbourne VIC 3000

Telephone: 1300 137 164

Email: [email protected]

Visit www.rtba.vic.gov.au for more information.